torsdag 2 april 2009

We're now in the East of France, Beaune in Bourgogne. Yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day. I got a cake for breakfast, I got to go running along the wine fields all by myself. I got a great coffee mug as present. Then we went for a winetasting and visit to some wine cellars. The sun has started to shine again and we're all doing great. We've found some really nice bush camp sites, but today, we checked out after two days at a city camping. We desperately needed to do some laundry after all the rain and mud we've had along the way. The spring has finally arrived and we're happy not having to wear all woolen clothes we have brought, but instead, a nice cotton shirt... We'll be leaving Beaune today and continue south through France, later turning East through northern Italy.

We're all doing well, Lilja has been a bit cranky, but two days ago, we saw two new teeth coming through - that was the reason I guess, she's doing well now again. Vida loves running around picking spring flowers and to practice her English with us. Talking to Rachel helped her realize that she could actually communicate in another language and that increased her interest very much. So all you English speaking friends - be aware, next summer you might have Vida for a visit ... :-)

I'll try to do a longer update to publish next time I get inernet, I just had a few minutes over now, waiting for the rest of the family.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar