tisdag 24 mars 2009

Leaving Cologne tomorrow

First we planned to be here one night, then we realized it was too short so we decided to stay two nights. After that, we realized it was Sunday and we couldn't run any errands, so we had to stay a third night so we could go shopping on Monday. Then Monday night was such a great night with a visit from Tatjana, so we ended up not packing. That meant that we're staying another night. Rachel keeps on trying to persuade us that she likes us to be here. Either, she's just incredible great, or she's an outstanding actor, because it actually seems she means it. Having a family of five for a visit is not always easy. Theo seems to love the happening though, with big eyes, he absorbs all the life and chaos that the kids make.

Tatjana is from Slovakia so we got tons of great info from her last night. Now we just have to go there and check it all out on the way back.

Yesterday, we found a great place, Globetrotter. A four story shop with out-door equipment. I'm glad we had the kids with us, otherwise it would have gotten expensive. One of the sales women really got to work for her pay that day. Isar decided to throw all the balls out of the childrens ball room. When Pär and I finally got a hold of him (we couldn't jump in there ourselves...), Pär caught a leg and I caught an arm, he was screaming so that the whole shop heard us. I was going to try to sit down with him on a chair, but sat on the side of the chair and we both fell. Still holding him, I got up again and then found a piece of candy that I shoved into his mouth. I continued and he finally calmed down, he was apparently too hungry. We all got out of there at the end of the day. The sales woman, after having picked up all the balls Isar threw out (he's quick and fast), she ran back and forth helping Pär buy a pair of pants. And I bought myself a birthday present. My birthday is in a week and I know Pär will forget to buy me a present, and when he will finally think of it, it'll be too late and we'll be out in the bush, so, now it's packed down together with his clothes, and I'll give him a hint when it's about time.... :-)

We'll be leaving Cologne tomorrow, going in the direction of the Mosel valley. Will see when we're online again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar